Who We Are
Here are the details that the you need to know.
Our site address is https://mysticalnightmedia.net/
Our company name is Mystical Night Media, LLC
Our registered address is Princeton, Illinois
Our nominated representative is Bruce Wells
What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
Where we store your data
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing by contacting us at any time at mysticalnightmedia [at] gmail.com
Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.
Transactions between Mystical Night Media, LLC and Client.
Any information received by the Client during the work is considered confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
What are my rights for the artwork?
Once the full payment is received, I grant the client the exclusive license to use the final version of the artwork sold solely as a book cover and marketing material for the book. The artwork delivered cannot be recreated by anyone, nor can the client order other designers work based on the original design. According to the international copyright law, I maintain full copyright of all designs delivered and draft concepts (including layout, style, images and fonts placement). I have the right to alter any discarded preliminary draft/concepts to create new drafts for other clients or pre-made covers. No ideas obtained from discarded preliminary drafts/concepts can be used or claimed by the Client. I retain the right to use the client’s final book cover design, name, and book title in my portfolio to market and promote my services. The Client agrees not to alter the cover art after it has been delivered.
What are you image license?
I use my own images or images bought on various stock image sites. The stock image sites have different licensing terms, but those I use allow the use of each image up to 250,000 or 500,000 printed copies, digital impression are unlimited.
The Client acknowledges that the Standard License under which the images are bought, allows the Client to create whatever digital promotional items he/she needs with the artwork I provided. As for physical products, the Client is allowed to create promotional items as business cards, information leaflets and flyers, but the creation of an item which has a purpose in itself (such as mugs, T-Shirts, etc.), is prohibited and needs the Extended License for each stock photo used in the artwork.