Who Mystical Night Media, LLC is.
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says Mystical Night Media, LLC have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
My site address is https://mysticalnightmedia.net/
My company name is Mystical Night Media, LLC
My registered address is Princeton, IL 61356
My nominated representative is Bruce Wells
What personal information is collected from the people that visit the Mystical Night Media, LLC website(s)?
When ordering or registering on the Mystical Night Media, LLC site(s), as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, PayPal Address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When does Mystical Night Media, LLC collect information?
Mystical Night Media, LLC collects information from you when you register on the site(s) or enter information on the site(s).
What Mystical Night Media may collect.
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time.
- A record of any correspondence between us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use.
- Information about your computer (e.g., your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
How does Mystical Night Media, LLC use your information?
Mystical Night Media, LLC may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for the newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website(s), or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow Mystical Night Media, LLC to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How Mystical Night Media, LLC use what Mystical Night Media, LLC collects.
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products, and services that you request, or (with your consent) which Mystical Night Media, LLC thinks may interest you.
- Carry out contracts with you.
- Allow you to use interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. Mystical Night Media, LLC will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
How does Mystical Night Media, LLC protect your information?
The Mystical Night Media, LLC website(s) are scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Mystical Night Media, LLC uses Yoast Plugin Software. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and must keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Mystical Night Media, LLC implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain your personal information safety.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Does Mystical Night Media, LLC use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is slightly different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site(s).
Mystical Night Media, LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at Mystical Night Media, LLC discretion, Mystical Night Media, LLC may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Mystical Night Media, LLC has no responsibility or liability for these linked sites’ content and activities. Nonetheless, Mystical Night Media, LLC seeks to protect the integrity of the site(s) and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Mystical Night Media, LLC may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website(s).
Mystical Night Media, LLC have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
Mystical Night Media, LLC, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to the Mystical Night Media, LLC website(s).
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, Mystical Night Media, LLC agrees to the following:
Can change your personal information:
By logging in to your account and going to your Dashboard
How does Mystical Night Media, LLC site handle Do Not Track signals?
Mystical Night Media, LLC honors Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does Mystical Night Media, LLC site(s) allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that Mystical Night Media, LLC does not allow third-party behavioral tracking COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Mystical Night Media, LLC does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. The concepts they include have played a significant role in developing data protection laws around the globe.
Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices, Mystical Night Media, LLC will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
Mystical Night Media, LLC will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
Individual Redress Principle
Individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that individuals have enforceable rights against data users and that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Mystical Night Media, LLC collects your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to the mailing list or continue to send emails to the clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, Mystical Night Media, LLC agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Disclosing your information.
Mystical Night Media, LLC could be required, or forced to be required, to disclose your information in the following cases:
- Sell the business or our company, we can disclose it to the new owner.
- Disclose it to other businesses in our group.
- Disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so or to protect other people’s property, safety, or rights.
- Exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at tracie [dot] hicks [at] mysticalnight [dot] media. Or, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.